Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2

OK.... So today is the beginning!!! I woke with the boys and got a shower. Felt good to get moving early.. Still dealing with fatigue. Breakfast this morning was an Atkins Strawberry Shake with 1 net Carbs.. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am charging my "Body Bugg" to get it back on later today. It is a wonderful gift my hubby got me for Christmas. It lets me know exactly how many calories I am burning each day. My goal is to have somewhere around 1750 calorie deficit each day during my two week boot camp. With 3500 calorie deficit that should be a pound lost every two days for a total of 7 pounds by the end of boot camp.... :) WE WILL SEE!!! I'm Optimistic!!! Off to the farm to do chores (and burn some calories)..I will be checking back later today to post my energy levels and menu from the rest of the day.... Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment