Well last night was OK.. I went bowling and I thought it was going to be hard smelling fried food... I did well I just chewed on my Extra gum and enjoyed the game. Lunch I ended up having 2 cups of cooked Broccoli and Dinner was 8oz of chicken Breast. Not exactly what I had set out as my meals but it was better than failing..
I realized today why failing was so easy.... I get to a point I am busy and don't think about eating till I am about to pass out so I hurry and just grab something that will get my sugar up.. Yesterday that's why i went with the seamed broccoli for lunch. My big mistake there is broccoli still has carbs(even though healthy ones) and I did not consume any protein so I didn't get full or I should say I didn't stay full and it didn't hold me long before I felt starved.. So I ended up eating more chicken than I normally would.
This morning I had 2 eggs and a low Fat yogurt. Which is still OK but yogurt has a lot of carbs which I was trying to steer away from.. my goal for today... if I get the time.. is to set up my meals (including preparing them) for the next two days.. It will make me less likely to fail. When I get to that point when my sugar drops I just want to grab something quick that will pick up my sugar fast so I will feel better. and it just so happens that, that is normally a carb.. Temptations are hard but I am totally resisting so far. This is really important to me.. I am totally feeling the drag from no sugar and weening myself off caffeine.. I can feel it.... Good day so far though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment