I can say I have been suffering from the sugar withdrawl headache now for most of yesterday evening and it's been pretty bad this morning.... This is the part that is normally hard to press-on through. It would be so much easier to grab some carbs and get rid of that headache....but as I sit here with the headache I think I don't want to go through this again....so I am going to press on.. If you think about it, it's kinda scary to know how bad sugar can be when it can alter the way you feel and you can have such horrible withdrawals from. Sugar can be like crack. Today I am choosing self control. I have never been a girl that likes drugs and seeing how sugar is being put in that category I'm not going with it.
Yesterday lunch was a 4oz piece of flounder(which I have grown to LOVE) and some steamed veggies... Dinner was 6oz flounder, steamed broccoli, and a salad.
This morning's breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs mixed with 2 thin slices of chopped ham, and some fresh strips of green peppers.
One last thing I wanted to say is DON"T feel sorry for me.. I am actually in a pretty good place right now. This is a place of climbing out of the hole on my own. I have always had some come fetch me out of that hole, but it's amazing how much further you can go when you climb out all by yourself. I haven't totally bounced back yet but I AM!! I think the only reason I have not is because of the with drawls I am going through. I have recognized those as acts from the enemy and that's why I am pushing through so hard!!! Thank you Jesus for the strength!!
You can do it Nancy!
ReplyDelete